Last updated: September 17, 2019
General warnings for smoked tobacco products (must contain one of the following):
1. Smoking kills.
2. Smoking seriously harms you and others around you.
List of additional health warnings for smoked tobacco products (must contain one of the following):
1. Smokers die younger.
2. Smoking clogs the arteries and causes heart attacks and strokes.
3. Smoking causes fatal lung cancer.
4. Smoking when pregnant harms your baby.
5. Protect children: don't make them breathe your smoke.
6. Your doctor or your pharmacist can help you stop smoking.
7. Smoking is highly addictive, don't start.
8. Stopping smoking reduces the risk of fatal heart and lung diseases.
9. Smoking can cause a slow and painful death.
10. Calling 0801108108 you’ll get help to stop smoking.
11. Smoking may reduce the blood flow and causes impotence.
12. Smoking causes aging of the skin.
13. Smoking can damage the sperm and decreases fertility.
14. Smoke contains benzene, nitrosamines, formaldehyde and hydrogen cyanide.
Warning for smokeless tobacco products:
“This tobacco product may harm your health and is addictive.”