National Association of Tobacco Outlets v. City of New York
Nat'l Ass'n of Tobacco Outlets, Inc. v. City of N.Y., 14 Civ. 00577 (S.D.N.Y., 2014)
- United States
- Jun 18, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Snuff Company
- Bodega Association of the United States, Inc.
- John Middleton Company
- Lorillard Tobacco Company
- National Association of Tobacco Outlets, Inc.
- New York Association Of Convenience Stores
- Philip Morris USA Inc.
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co., Inc.
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Brands, Inc.
- Alba Pico in his Official Capacity as First Deputy Commissioner of the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs
- Beth E. Goldman in her Official Capacity as Commissioner of the New York City Department of Finance
- Bill De Blasio in his Official Capacity as Mayor of New York City
- City of New York
- Dr. Mary Bassett in her Official Capacity as Commissioner of the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York City Council
- New York City Department of Consumer Affairs
- New York City Department of Finance
- New York Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
New York City Local Law 97 of 2013
New York State Public Health Law, Article-F-Regulation of Tobacco Products, Herbal Cigarettes and Smoking Paraphernalia; Distribution to Minors, section 1399-bb
Type of Litigation
Tobacco Control Topics
Type of Tobacco Product