National Association of Tobacco Outlets, Inc. et al v. City of Providence, Rhode Island, et al
National Association of Tobacco Outlets, Inc. et al v. City of Providence, et al, No. 13-1053, ___ F.3d ___ (1st Cir. 2013).
- United States
- Sep 30, 2013
- US Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- American Snuff Company
- Cigar Association of America, Inc.
- John Middleton Company
- Lorillard Tobacco Company
- National Association of Tobacco Outlets, Inc.
- Philip Morris USA, Inc.
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Brands, Inc.
- U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Manufacturing Company LLC
- Angel Taveras, Mayor of Providence
- City of Providence, Rhode Island
- Michael A. Solomon, Providence City Council President
- Providence Board of Licenses
- Providence Police Department
- Steven M. Pare, Commisioner of Public Safety for the City of Providence
Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act, Public Law 111-31, June 22, 2009 Federal Cigarette Labeling and Advertising Act (as amended), 15 USC §§ 1331 - 1341
Rhode Island Constitution