Last updated: December 6, 2021
Text of combined health warnings to appear on smoked tobacco product packaging:
(1) Smoking causes 9 out of 10 lung cancers
(2) Smoking causes mouth and throat cancer
(3) Smoking damages your lungs
(4) Smoking causes heart attacks
(5) Smoking causes strokes and disability
(6) Smoking clogs your arteries
(7) Smoking increases the risk of blindness
(8) Smoking damages your teeth and gums
(9) Smoking can kill your unborn child
(10) Your smoke harms your children, family and friends
(11) Smokers' children are more likely to start smoking
(12) Quit smoking – stay alive for those close to you
(13) Smoking reduces fertility
(14) Smoking increases the risk of impotence.
There are three sets of 14 combined warnings. The text across the sets remains constant, while the images change with each set.
Text of health warning to appear on smokeless tobacco product packaging:
This tobacco product damages your health and is addictive.