Last updated: February 14, 2022
The text for the 14 combined health warnings is as follows (pictures are shown in Annex II to Decree No. 6 of January 12, 2016 and rotate yearly):
1) Smoking causes 90% of cases of lung cancer.
2) Smoking causes mouth and throat cancer.
3) Smoking damages your lungs.
4) Smoking causes heart attacks.
5) Smoking increases your risk of stroke and disability.
6) Smoking clogs your arteries.
7) Smoking increases the risk of blindness.
8) Smoking is harmful for your teeth and gums.
9) Smoking can kill your unborn child.
10) Smoking can harm your children, your family and your friends.
11) Children of smokers are more likely to start smoking.
12) Quit smoking - Live for your loved ones.
13) Smoking reduces fertility.
14) Smoking increases the risk of impotence.
Each warning must also include the following: “Toll-Free Number 800-554-088 to quit smoking.”