Last updated: April 15, 2020
Smoked tobacco products:
Additional warning, including a corresponding image (front):
- Tobacco use causes throat cancer;
- By smoking, you double the risk for stroke;
- Smoking harms the fetus;
- Tobacco use causes the bladder cancer;
- Tobacco use might cause erectile dysfunction;
- Smoking tobacco damages your gums and teeth;
- Do not force children to inhale tobacco smoke;
- Smoking causes blindness;
- Smoking causes peripheral blood vessel diseases.
Principal warning (back):
- Smoking kills;
- Smokers die early;
- Smoking causes serious harm to you and those around you.
In order to stop smoking, call: 116001, the call is free.
Smokeless tobacco products:
Tobacco use causes dependence and harms your health. In order to stop smoking, please call: 116001, the call is free