The text-only health warnings are as follows:
- Smoking causes serious and fatal diseases.
- Smoking kills.
- Smoking increases the risk of having a stroke.
- Smoking causes cancer of the mouth and throat.
- Smoking causes lung cancer and lung disease.
- Smoking during pregnancy harms the fetus.
- Secondhand smoke is harmful to others.
- Smoking causes heart disease.
- Smoking leads to impotence.
The combined health warnings include pictures which accompany the following texts:
- Inhalation of smoke by children leads to pneumonia and increases asthma attacks in children.
- Smoking burns the body and money.
- Smoking contributes to the appearance of wrinkles and leads to premature aging. (two accompanying images, one male and one female)